To submit an application for enrolment in the Truck Driver Training Program, you must:
- Meet the following requirements of the Quebec Department of Education, Recreation and Sport:
- Have a high school diploma (DES)
- Have Secondary IV credits in the language of instruction, second language and mathematics
- Have the functional prerequisites (general development test)
- Have a secondary school equivalency certificate (AENS)
- Have an Avis d’équivalence d’études (notice of recognition of equivalent learning)
- Have a vocational diploma with Secondary IV prerequisites
- Certificate of studies from the Quebec Department of Immigration and Cultural Communities (MICC).
- Have had a Class 5 licence for a least 36 months;
- Have a record containing no more than three demerit points;
- Have a driver’s licence that has not been suspended or revoked in the past two years because of accumulated demerit points or a violation of the Criminal Code committed while driving a road vehicle;
- Pass a vision test and obtain a medical statement.
- Pass two tests and demonstrate proficiency in the language of instruction.
For additional information, please contact us at telephone number 1 877 435 0167, ext. 7101, or by email at email@example.com.